On the last weekend in October, The City of Scottsdale’s Westworld is hosting the 4th Annual Bentley Scottsdale Polo Championships. It’s the world’s largest polo event with the best national and international players participating. Over 15,000 people are expected to attend this year.
The 2014 Polo Party will have even more matches, vendors and activities than the last three years. It’s a great way to spend an afternoon with friends, family, or clients and learn more about the game of polo.
The gates open on “Spectacle Saturday”, October 25 at 10:30 am, and on “Family Value” Sunday, October 26 at 10:00 am. There are two polo matches each day so come early to get a good seat.
General admission, tailgating tickets and special group tables are available. Special ticket promotions are set each day: Saturday (Promo-code “BUYONE”) is a buy one ticket, get a second ticket free; and Sunday (Promo-code “SUNDAY”) get one free ticket when you purchase tickets on-line.
Each purchased ticket gives you:
- Free admission to World Food Championships
- Free admission to Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art
- $20 credit on your first ride with Uber.
This show is not just for polo lovers. There’s something for everyone.
- Porsche Concours D’elegance car show runs all weekend
- Larsen Live Art Auction – Saturday
- World Food Championships – Saturday
- World’s “Longest” Fashion Show – Saturday
- The Canine Couture – Saturday (you can enter your own dog!)
Subscribe to our blog if you’d like to keep up-to-date on the latest Scottsdale community information, events and real estate. Don’t forget to bookmark our homepage as well so that you can come back and see us often!
Looking for Scottsdale homes for sale? Give me a call at 602-694-3200 or fill out the contact form below to get your search started.