One of the Matheson Team’s newest featured listings is a pristine and upgraded 4 bedroom / 4 bathroom single level home on the 8th fairway of the The Country Club at DC Ranch golf course. The floor plan is one of the most highly desired in DC Ranch because of its open, cozy and spacious feeling and because of the large en-suite bedrooms.
The property address is 9290 E Thompson Peak Pkwy #241, and it’s listed for $1,295,000.
If you’re looking to purchase a new home, The Matheson Team can help you find a property that suits your lifestyle and needs. If you’d like to see this beautiful home, or other properties in the Scottsdale area, contact The Matheson Team, your Scottsdale real estate experts by calling 602-694-3200 or by filling out our contact form.
One of the best features of this property is the south-facing backyard. The property has an incredible covered and misted outdoor living area leading to the heated pool, spa and outdoor kitchen. There are views of the golf course, McDowell Mountains and the city, and it’s an ideal vantage point for enjoying Arizona sunsets.
The home was built in 2001 by Monterey Homes and has approximately 3707 square feet.
General home details:
- 4 bedroom (3 en-suite)
- 4 bathroom
- 3,707 square feet
- HOA $243.85 monthly
- Central vacuum
- 9 foot+ ceilings
- Surround sound throughout
- Pebble-tec pool & spa
- Outdoor kitchen
- Raised patio with gas fireplace
- 3 car garage with built-in storage
- Family room and living room each with gas fireplaces
The home has a gourmet and beautifully laid-out kitchen:
- Viking gas cook-top
- Viking oven
- Sub-Zero Refrigerator
- Granite countertops
- Extra-large island/bar
- Wine refrigerator
- Eat-in Kitchen
Living and dining areas
- Upgraded travertine
- Huge master suite with sitting area, extra-large bath and spacious-walk-in closet
- Formal dining area
- Stone gas-fireplace in living room
- 33 miles of biking/walking paths
- Community centers include gym, pool, spa, tennis and playgrounds
- 24 hour guard-gated entry
- Optional private membership at The Country Club at DC Ranch or The Silverleaf Club (by separate application and approval)
- Walking distance to Market Street Shopping District
- 25 minutes to Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport
- 15 minutes to Old Town Scottsdale
- 10 minutes to Scottsdale Airport
- 5 minutes to 101 Freeway
- located within the Scottsdale Unified School District
The home is situated in one of the most popular master-planned communities in Scottsdale, located close to the 101 Freeway with easy access anywhere in the Valley.
Be sure to check out The Matheson Team’s other featured listings.
Reach out to us if you’d like to schedule a showing at this home or would like more information on buying or selling a home.