Kids home for the Holidays and getting a little restless? Need something to do that’s fun and out of the house? Look no further, the adrenaline rush they will get at Octane Raceway is sure to burn off the boredom and give the adults some much needed free time.
This is the next generation of go-kart racing, a need for speed!
- Around the track at speeds of up to 45 mph
- Adjustable pedals and seats, so competition is on a level playing field
- Tilt steering wheel, so even adolescent arms are not a disadvantage (however drivers must be at least 4’6” to get in the race)
- 10,000 RPM for the MAX on torque
- LED brake and head lights, so they can see you coming and then watch you as they eat your dust
The track’s length is 1/3 of a mile and winds indoors and out, with an adult race comprised of over a four mile stint with full-on speed.
Not tall enough to race? There is plenty of other fun.
- Challenge your friends on the Segway slalom performance course
- Trackside Bar & Grill
- Bag Toss Tournament
If that’s not enough, in between races, try out the 18 foot indoor rock climbing wall. There are two identical stations so friends can challenge one another to the summit.
The 65,000 square foot facility is open daily and can accommodate groups up to 500 guests. Whether it’s a birthday party or corporate Holiday party, just arrive and drive!
While grandma and grandpa are in town visiting, have them load up the neighborhood kids for some package discounts that start with a minimum of 8; parents don’t have to be present as long as a driver is tall enough and has a notarized signed release for anyone under 18.
The race begins at Octane located off the Loop 101 and Indian Bend Road at The Pavilions at Talking Stick.
The Matheson Team at ScottsdaleRealEstate is your “go to” source for community and real estate information.
Realtor | Founder
The Matheson Team – RE/MAX Fine Properties
21000 N. Pima Rd., #100, Scottsdale, AZ 85255
602-694-3200 or 888-656-4830