Fiesta Bowl Week kicks off with parties galore leading up to Saturday’s College Football Playoff semifinal with Ohio State and Clemson at the University of Phoenix Stadium.
Whether your style is to be seen in sequins and stilettos or hunkering down on the tailgate of a pickup truck with a cold brewskie in hand, Scottsdale has got you covered!
Both teams arrive Monday and will practice in Scottsdale with the Buckeyes at Notre Dame Prep and the Tigers at Scottsdale Community College.
Scottsdale will be ablaze in red since it is the hub for OU fans and there are a lot of pre-game activities where you can be proud and loud!
In Scottsdale OU fans will want to be here:
- Wednesday 12/28— Meet & Greet, Bottled Blonde — The NFL VIP Party, The Mint in Old Town Scottsdale
- Thursday 12/29— Terry Glenn, former NFL wide receiver and OU college football player hosts the Buckeye VIP Party at Bottled Blonde, Old Town Scottsdale
- Friday 12/30 — Buckeye Bash at WestWorld, North Scottsdale
- Friday 12/30— “Beat Blue” viewing party at Bottled Blonde, Old Town Scottsdale
- Friday 12/30 –Heisman Winner, Troy Smith, Livewire, Old Town Scottsdale
- Saturday 12/31— Social Tap NYE 2017, Old Town Scottsdale
But on game day there are two activities in Phoenix not to be missed!
Solid red and orange will line both sides of Central Avenue for the lineup of The Fiesta Bowl Parade! The parade starts at 10:00 a.m. on December 31st and the lineup is a long one so be sure and bring a water bottle and your sunscreen.
But the biggest party of them all is the tailgate party that starts at 11:30 a.m. on the Great Lawn at 1 Cardinals Drive! It’s free with the purchase of a Fiesta Bowl ticket and will feature pep rallies, marching bands, food trucks and a whole lot of game day drinks.
Whether you wear orange or red, Arizona is rolling out the red carpet (no bias intended) with over 2,600 volunteers coming together to give all the fans an Arizona experience they won’t forget!