Search Old Town Scottsdale Homes
Explore Old Town Scottsdale
Old Town Scottsdale is a small area in South Scottsdale that includes many shopping and entertainment choices. This area appeals to all ages, especially buyers looking for easy access to high-end boutique shopping, fine dining and both residential and commercial real estate.
Old Town Scottsdale properties offer easy access to a wide range of high-end shopping and dining as well as sports and entertainment. It is an established neighborhood with both residential and commercial real estate choices. There is significant new development in this Scottsdale neighborhood.
Old Town Scottsdale Homes for Sale
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
Old Town Scottsdale residents are part of the Scottsdale Unified School District.
- Nature activities like Camelback Mountain and the Indian Bend Wash Greenbelt
- Boutique shopping and nightlife
- Easy access to Scottsdale Fashion Square, Scottsdale’s Entertainment District, Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art (SMOCA), Scottsdale Civic Center and Scottsdale Waterfront
- Golf courses
- 20 minutes to Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport
- 5 minutes to the Loop 101 Freeway