Search Winfield Homes
Named after the founder of Scottsdale, Winfield Scott, the community of Winfield in North Scottsdale offers the best of Scottsdale, Carefree and Cave Creek living combined. Winfield has become known as a resort-style community with a strong tennis program. This guard-gated neighborhood features townhomes and single-family detached homes surrounded by the beautiful Arizona boulder mountain preserves. Winfield mountain is within view from almost anywhere in the community. Located off of Westland Road just east of Scottsdale Road, Winfield is bordered by the Boulders community to the north and Terravita to the west. Winfield has 8 tennis courts for the tennis enthusiast. Homeowners also enjoy a 13,500 square foot clubhouse with fitness center, heated community pool, locker room, exercise classes, meeting rooms, café, hiking and biking trails and many social activities. Winfield is a great Scottsdale community for secondary homeowners looking for a turnkey property and resort style living.
Covering more than 300 acres, Winfield’s 511 homes offer something for everyone: villas and patio homes with landscaping and exterior maintenance included detached semi-custom homes, and luxury custom-built homes.
Winfield Homes for Sale
Winfield is part of the Cave Creek Unified School District. Students attend Black Mountain Elementary School, Sonoran Trails Middle School and Cactus Shadows High School.
- 1 mile to The Summit at Scottsdale shopping center (Safeway, Target, as well as a number of restaurants and other retail shopping)
- Minutes to the towns of Cave Creek and Carefree
- 20 minutes to HonorHealth Scottsdale Thompson Peak Medical Center
- 25 minutes to Mayo Clinic Hospital
- 25 minutes to Scottsdale Airport
- 20 minutes to the Loop 101 Freeway
- 50 minutes to Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport
If you’re an avid tennis player looking for an active lifestyle in a quiet neighborhood, contact The Matheson Team for more information on homes for sale in the community of Winfield.