Search Cactus Corridor Homes
Explore Cactus Corridor
If you’re interested in moving to Scottsdale, the Central Scottsdale area known as Cactus Corridor (aka Shea Corridor) is an area you’ll want to see with The Matheson Team, your Scottsdale real estate experts.
We define the boundaries of the Cactus Corridor as the area north of Shea Boulevard, east of Tatum Blvd, south of Thunderbird and Raintree Dr. and west of Frank Lloyd Wright Boulevard. The area is unique because of its rural charm in the center of the bustle of Scottsdale. Homes range in size from 2,500 to over 10,000 square feet, with many acre+ lots. Many of the area’s neighborhoods are not governed by an HOA.
The first Cactus Corridor properties were built in the 40’s and included horse stables, rings, and equestrian trails. Development in the corridor continues today. With the real estate boom in the 80’s and 90’s, developers began buying up the horse properties and transitioning them to higher density housing. Residents of the corridor, hoping to preserve the rural charm and equestrian flair, successfully worked with the City of Scottsdale to amend zoning. The new zoning ensures that future developments keep up the tradition of low density housing and maintains the equestrian experience for residents. Today, there are multi-use trails where you’ll find walkers, bikers, horses and an occasional camel or two; many homes have been completely updated and renovated.
Cactus Corridor Homes For Sale
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
Cactus Corridor residents are served by the Scottsdale Unified School District and the Paradise Valley Unified School District. There are also a number of private and charter school choices in the area, including Cheyenne Traditional School.
- The Scottsdale Airport is located at the north end of Cactus Corridor
- 5-10 minutes to HonorHealth Scottsdale Shea Medical Center
- 10-15 minutes to Mayo Clinic
- 15-20 minutes to Old Town Scottsdale, Fashion Square, City Hall
- 25-30 minutes to Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport
- 10 minutes or less to the 101
- 10 minutes for less to Kierland Commons and Scottsdale Quarter, popular Scottsdale shopping and dining destination
- Several public and private golf and country clubs