Looking to buy a home in Scottsdale? Check out our easy to use Quick Home Search feature – it allows you to search all properties for sale through our Multiple Listing Service (ARMLS). You can input your specific criteria, save searches, and receive updates when new listings hit the market meeting your criteria. Or, click on the communities listed below to find out about a specific neighborhood and search by community. Or, click on Search Homes in the navigation bar to search by map or by price range. You can also search on golf course homes, homes with guest houses, townhomes and condos, and on vacant land. Browse through our blog for informative real estate and lifestyle articles. CONTACT US anytime if you have questions or for more information on buying real estate in Scottsdale.
Quick Home Search
9290 THOMPSON PEAK Parkway E 235 Scottsdale, Arizona
5 Beds 3.5 Baths 4,067 SqFt 0.331 Acres
9280 THOMPSON PEAK Parkway E 22 Scottsdale, Arizona
4 Beds 4.5 Baths 3,765 SqFt
9280 THOMPSON PEAK Parkway E 36 Scottsdale, Arizona
3 Beds 3.5 Baths 2,788 SqFt 0.159 Acres
10050 MOUNTAINVIEW LAKE Drive E 69 Scottsdale, Arizona
2 Beds 2 Baths 1,321 SqFt 0.007 Acres
8 Reasons Why You Should Work With The Matheson Team
You’ve decided to purchase a home – Congratulations! A licensed REALTOR® on The Matheson Team can make your home buying experience effortless. The following are just a few of the many reasons you should work with a Matheson Team REALTOR®:
1. Our team leader, Don Matheson, has been selling homes for 38 years – 19 years in Arizona.
2. His team of 6 sales agents and 3 support staff have had ON AVERAGE 11 years in the business, working as licensed real estate agents.
3. We stay on the cutting edge of the latest high-tech tools to make sure we are on top of your search for a new home.
4. We pride ourselves on our expert negotiating skills learned through years of experience as well as formal training. We understand that preparation and perceptiveness are important to effectively articulating our client’s position to their best advantage.
5. We have a dedicated transaction coordinator who will oversee your transaction from contract through close of escrow, to make sure that no important deadlines are missed and your sale proceeds as smoothly as possible.
6. We have an incomparable knowledge of the market that can only come from selling 150 homes per year on average for the last 3 years.
7. Our clients think we’re great – 75% of our business is repeat business and referrals from past clients. (Check out our testimonials.)
8. We care about our community and give back as much as we can. Some of our favorite charities are: Scottsdale Healthcare Foundation, Phoenix Coyotes Charities, and Family Promise.
“My employer used RE/MAX Fine Properties to help us relocate to Arizona. It was my first job relocation and Don’s team (especially our agent Elizabeth Whitman) made that experience a great one. Helped us find our terrific home (job #1) and made the purchase process so smooth. We liked Elizabeth so much we asked her Continue Reading...
- Cactus Corridor
- DC Ranch
- Desert Highlands
- Desert Mountain
- Eagle Mountain
- Gainey Ranch
- Hidden Hills
- Ironwood Village
- Legend Trail
- McCormick Ranch
- McDowell Mountain Ranch
- Paradise Valley
- Pima Acres
- Pinnacle Peak
- Pinnacle Peak Country Club
- Scottsdale Country Club
- Scottsdale Mountain
- Scottsdale Ranch
- South Scottsdale
- SunRidge Canyon
- The Boulders
- Troon North
- Troon Village
- Whisper Rock
- Windgate Ranch
Reach out to us
Buyers Blog Posts
Enter your email to received our latest blog posts in your inbox.