Scottsdale’s top luxury real estate team is looking for a full-time Listing Coordinator!
Do you have your real estate license and want to experience working for a top-producing real estate team, without the sales and commission pressure? Are you a self-starter with strong communication and writing skills? Do you enjoy interacting with buyers, sellers and other agents? Then we want to talk to you!
Our Listing Coordinator is one of our most important team members when it comes to interacting with clients representing The Matheson Team and our brand. Please see job duties and qualifications below and send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and with the subject “LISTING COORDINATOR.”
- Attend out of office appointments including property showings, photo appointments for new listings, home inspections/appraisals as needed.
- Data Entry into ARMLS with all accurate details for the property.
- Write, edit and update property description to highlight home’s features and selling points.
- Prepare Listing Documents for signatures and upload for Broker’s review.
- Coordinate marketing activities including property photos, ordering For Sale sign to be placed, staging, repairs needed, cleaning, etc.
- Coordinate install and removal of lockboxes and sign posts; audit inventory when needed.
- Coordinate showing requests from Buyer Agents and show our listings in person as needed.
- Call Agents daily for feedback on showings of our listings, communicate feedback to sellers and note in the client’s CRM record.
- Add coming soon listings to Zillow, shoot Zillow video at property with Mobile phone.
- Attend and hold homes open on Agent Tours.
- Maintain Excel spreadsheets of all transactions and updated client information in CRM system.
- Answer team mobile phone to schedule showing or answer questions regarding property details.
- Arizona Real Estate license and at least one year of experience in residential real estate (either as a salesperson or sales assistant)
- proficient in ARMLS, attention to details
- ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- quick learner with ability to think ahead
- high-level writing and editing skills
- proficient in Microsoft Office, including Powerpoint
- team player and willingness to step into any task at a moment’s notice
- patient people person – good at public speaking, comfortable showing luxury listings to Realtors and their clients
- desire to keep up to date on current real estate marketing trends and willingness to keep learning
- customer service focused
Scottsdale’s top luxury real estate team is looking for a full-time Leads Coordinator/Assistant!
The Matheson Team is a top producing team, specializing in luxury real estate in The Valley, primarily in Scottsdale. As a leads coordinator, you will input the leads into our contact management system, covert the leads into buyers and/or listing appointments, and follow up with the leads as necessary.
The ideal candidate will have real estate experience, high ATTENTION TO DETAIL, local area market knowledge, and ability to exude calm under pressure with both clients and team members.
- Input all leads from various online sources into Contact Management Software.
- Call leads and set appointments, assign appointments to agents.
- Stay current on all new leads and follow up asap.
- Call leads from previous day that may not have answered.
- Ensure RBO transactions are current and to date
- Ensure an accurate file is present at office for each transaction
- Keep accurate record and current contact with all leads
- Follow up on status of leads with assigned agents
- Keep Team Leader informed of any problems to be addressed
- Maintain organization of transactions and processes within the Company
- Maintain CRM and back-office support to ensure all systems are running smoothly
- Assist with setting up property showings and showing properties in person
- On top of it – You’re excited to come to work every day and are well rehearsed in self-management and utilizing time as efficiently as possible.
- Team player – You’re resourceful, decisive and hold yourself accountable for the customer experience.
- Ethical – You live by our values already, and always do the right thing.
- Tech-savvy – You love learning new programs and staying up-to-date on the latest market trends.
- Experienced – You MUST be a licensed real estate agent in AZ to be considered (or willing to obtain your license immediately). You have previous real estate and customer service experience.
- Intelligent – You are articulate and can communicate clearly. You have at least a 2-year college degree.
- Local knowledge – You know our community like the back of your hand and can intelligently speak to the differences in neighborhoods, commute times, and can tell the Pinnacle Peak and McDowell Mountains apart.
- Calm and collected – When things get crazy, you’re cool and under control. It takes a lot to rattle you.
The Matheson Team offers full health insurance coverage and a profit sharing plan.