If you’re like many people, you’re already looking forward to the Maricopa County Home & Landscape Show – and the great news is that it’ll be in town on July 16, 17 and 18, 2021. This show is one of the most talked-about each year, and it’s definitely worth visiting.
The Maricopa County Home & Landscape Show
This year’s Maricopa County Home & Landscape Show is being held at State Farm Stadium in Glendale (1 Cardinals Drive, Glendale). Its hours are:
- Friday, July 16: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Saturday, July 17: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Sunday, July 18: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Admission to The Maricopa County Home & Landscape Show
Admission is $8 per adult and $3 per child aged 3 to 12. Kids 2 and under get in free. If you have a military ID card, your ticket is $5. It’s also only $5 to get in if you visit on Friday between 2 p.m. and 5 p.m. or Sunday between 2 p.m. and 5 p.m. There’s free on-site parking, but cash isn’t accepted at the Box Office – you must pay with a debit or credit card there.
Pro Tip: If your birthday is in July, visit the Information Booth and show your photo ID – they have something special waiting for you there.
Highlights of the Maricopa County Home & Landscape Show
Some of this year’s highlights include:
- Free landscape consultation and take-home design if you bring in photos of your backyard, as well as information on its measurements, to Horticultural Frontiers.
- DIY workshops and presentations from a variety of professionals, including how to complete a DIY shower remodel, raised bed vegetable gardening, and a discovery of new bathroom materials (such as quartz countertops).
- Classes on making citrus bath bombs and lavender botanical bath salts from Carefree Bath & Body.
- Home-Sweet-Home wood sign painting classes and prickly pear terracotta pot painting from Creatively Phoenix.
- Glass etching classes from Creatively Phoenix.
How to Get Free Tickets to the Maricopa County Home & Landscape Show
You can get free admission (two tickets) to The Maricopa County Home & Landscape Show if you donate a new backpack. You can also donate any five of the following school supplies to get one free admission ticket:
- 4-pack of glue sticks
- 12-pack of ballpoint pens
- 12-pack of No. 2 pencils
- 12-pack of colored pencils
- 8-pack of water-based markers
- 16-pack of crayons
- 4-pack of dry erase markers
- Single-subject spiral-bound notebook
- Package of loose-leaf notebook paper
- Pocket folders
- Scotch tape
Are You Buying or Selling a Home in Scottsdale?
If you’re selling a luxury home in Scottsdale, we can help. You can use our home value calculator to get a ballpark idea on what your home may be worth – and you can call us at 480-351-5359 to talk to a REALTOR® about how we can market your home to all the right buyers.
If you’re also looking for a new home, we’ll be happy to show you the homes that interest you most. While you’re here, explore all our Scottsdale real estate listings or look in specific communities:
- Ancala homes for sale
- Boulders homes for sale
- Cactus Corridor homes for sale
- Scottsdale Country Club homes for sale
- Scottsdale Ranch homes for sale
- Old Town Scottsdale homes for sale
- Paradise Valley homes for sale
REALTOR® | Founder
The Matheson Team
RE/MAX Fine Properties
21000 N. Pima Rd., #100, Scottsdale, AZ 85255
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.