Search Windgate Homes
Located next to the Gateway Trailhead of the McDowell Sonoran Preserve, this Toll Brothers master-planned community in North Scottsdale with homes built between 2004 and 2017. The community is known for its scenic views, state-of-the-art amenities and quick access to anywhere in the Valley.
The impressive list of community amenities include a resort-style community center with a 10,000 square foot clubhouse, 3 swimming pools (a resort-style pool, a lap pool, and a kid’s pool), 3 spas, a high tech teen pavilion, children’s playground, a basketball court, 2 tennis courts, a sand volleyball court and several green belt areas for picnics, tossing a ball with your kids or just relaxing with your neighbors. Windgate Ranch is a gated community – most of the community is guard gated and a smaller section of the community has an electronic gate.
Windgate Ranch is a gated community of 700 semi-custom single-family homes ranging from 2,200 to 6,300 square feet. With five styles to choose from, including single and two-story models, most floorplans feature four bedrooms and four bathrooms with garage parking.
Windgate Homes for Sale
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
Windgate Ranch is located in the Scottsdale Unified School District. Children attend Copper Ridge Elementary, Copper Ridge Middle School and Chaparral High School. Copper Ridge Elementary School is less than a mile away. Also within very close proximity (less than 1 mile) to Windgate Ranch is Notre Dame Preparatory High School, a private high school
- Minutes to DC Ranch Shopping – Market Street, DC Ranch Crossing and Canyon Village, which offer boutiques, grocery stores, day care, fitness facilities and a variety of restaurants
- less than 1 mile to the Ice Den
- 1 mile to McDowell Mountain Aquatic Center
- 1 mile to Arabian Library
- 3 minutes to Loop 101 freeway
- 4 miles to police and fire stations
- 6 miles to HonorHealth Scottsdale Thompson Peak Medical Center
- 8 miles to Mayo Clinic Hospital
- 40 minutes to Phoenix Sky Harbor Phoenix International Airport
If you’re looking for a community with new or “newer” homes within close proximity to Scottsdale cultural attractions and amenities, contact The Matheson Team at (480) 351-5359 for more information on Windgate Ranch.