Search Pima Acres Homes
Explore Pima Acres
This North Scottsdale community has spectacular views of the McDowell Mountains and is a great alternative if you are looking for a lower density community with more space between you and your neighbor. Tucked between the north and south neighborhoods of DC Ranch and directly to the east of Grayhawk, this neighborhood has access to many great amenities.
Pima Acres is a community of custom-built homes on 1 to 2+ acre lots in North Scottsdale. Pima Acres consists of 140 home sites, not all of them developed at this point in time. The first homes to be built in this neighborhood were finished in 1993 and homes continue to be built today.
Pima Acres Homes for Sale
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
Pima Acres is located in the Scottsdale Unified School District. Children in this neighborhood attend Copper Ridge Elementary School, Copper Ridge Middle School and Chaparral High School.
- less than 5 minutes to DC Ranch Shopping – Market Street and DC Ranch Crossing offer boutique shopping, grocery stores, day care, fitness facilities and fine and casual restaurants
- less than 5 minutes to Scottsdale police and fire stations
- 2 miles to Grayhawk Golf Club
- 5 minutes to Loop 101 Freeway
- 3 miles to the Ice Den
- 4 miles to McDowell Mountain Aquatic Center
- 4 miles to Arabian Public Library
- 5 minutes to HonorHealth Scottsdale Thompson Peak Medical Center
- 10 minutes to Scottsdale Airport
- 40 minutes to Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport
If spacious ranch-style living with easy access to a variety of amenities sounds appealing to you, contact The Matheson Team for more information on homes for sale in Pima Acres.