Search Bellasera Homes
The North Scottsdale neighborhood of Bellasera is an intimate, guard-gated community that was developed by Del Webb between 1998 and 2001. The community is located just south of Lone Mountain Road on the east side of Scottsdale Road. Bellasera offers a tranquil Sonoran Desert setting with scenic views of Lone Mountain. Bellasera has luxurious amenities inside its gates including a clubhouse with a pool, spa, media room, gourmet kitchen, well-equipped fitness center, locker rooms, steam rooms, 3 lighted tennis courts and basketball courts.
There are also nearly 8 miles of multi-use paths throughout the community and a 10,800-square-foot landscaped and lighted dog park.
This 290-acre community consists of a total of 360 homes. Ten different floor plans range in size from approximately 1,400 to 4,142 square feet. Del Webb devoted nearly 40% of the land to preservation of the desert – as a result, every home in the neighborhood backs onto open desert space.
Bellasera Homes For Sale
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
- Minutes from shopping, including a variety of boutiques, restaurants and an AJ’s Fine Foods (grocery and specialty food store.)
- Within 10 minutes of 7 daily fee and private golf courses
- 10 minutes to Pinnacle Peak Trail and recreation area
- 10 -15 minutes to Loop 101 Freeway
- 10 minutes to HonorHealth Scottsdale Thompson Peak Medical Center and 20 minutes to Mayo Clinic Hospital
- 20 minutes to Scottsdale Airport
- 45 minutes to Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport