If you’re buying a home for sale in Scottsdale this fall or any other time, you’ll love knowing that this city is known for having plenty of things to do and see. In fact, this November, there are dozens of spectacular events going on… but these are holiday-themed events you just can’t miss if you’re living here.
Can’t-Miss Holiday Events in Scottsdale for November 2018
- Christmas at The Princess
- Illumination, Symphony of Light
Christmas at The Princess
November 20 through December 31
The 9th annual Christmas at The Princess, which takes place at the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess, immerses you into the splendor of the season for a special evening. Enjoy more than 4 million sparkling lights, Princess Express trains, an outdoor skating rink and the ever-popular S’mores Land as part of the Sip, Savor & Celebrate Holiday Package, or check out:
- The Desert Ice Skating Rink, made of more than 6,000 square feet of real ice
- Build-a-Bear Workshop with adoptions starting at $20
- Enchanted Plaza Shows featuring the resort’s massive, 70,000-light LED tree and musical Christmas classics
- Santa’s Secret Headquarters, where the man himself sits each night to meet guests
- S’mores Land, where you can ride the Christmas Carousel or Frosty’s Ferris Wheel and roast marshmallows around the campfire in Christmas Tree Forest
- Princess Express Trains and Lagoon Lights, featuring 4.5 million lights displayed on and around the water
There are also holiday character appearances, shopping and plenty of holiday treats.
Illumination, Symphony of Light
November 14 through January 5, 2019
The country’s largest drive-through animated light show features millions of twinkling lights artfully choreographed to classic holiday songs. Illumination, Symphony of Light also features a huge marketplace with activities for kids, arts and crafts, and live appearances with Santa himself. This magical experience is happening in two locations this year – one in Phoenix at Jomax and I-17 and one at Diablo Stadium in Tempe.
November 24 through January 1, 2019
Scottsdazzle is a spectacular celebration in Old Town Scottsdale. The official tree-lighting ceremony takes place on November 24 in conjunction with a holiday sing-along at the Scottsdale Waterfront’s Soleri Bridge hosted by 99.9 KESZ’s Marty Manning. You’ll find themed activities, entertainment and so much more, including canal concerts, the Feliz Navidad Fiesta, JoyRides and other holiday-themed events.
November 21 through January 13, 2019
ZooLights, the Valley’s most anticipated holiday tradition, features millions of glittering lights at the Phoenix Zoo, a 200-foot-long Polar Slide™, live reindeer and so much more. Wind your way through the zoo and find out which animals are out-and-about to enjoy the shows, too. Stingray Bay and tickets to the 4-D theatre come with admission this year, too.
Are You Buying or Selling a Home in Scottsdale?
Whether you’re buying or selling a home in Scottsdale, we’re here to help. We’re area experts, and we know each neighborhood inside and out. We can help you find homes near your kids’ schools, close to work or near your favorite golf course – and we can help you sell your current home quickly and at the right price.
While you’re here, check out our:
- Bellasera real estate listings
- Cactus Corridor real estate listings
- Desert Mountain real estate listings
- Kierland real estate listings
- Mirabel real estate listings
- Silverleaf real estate listings
- SunRidge Canyon real estate listings
- Troon North real estate listings
- Winfield real estate listings
Realtor | Founder
The Matheson Team
RE/MAX Fine Properties
21000 N. Pima Rd., #100, Scottsdale, AZ 85255