Sincuidados is a guard-gated luxury home community with approximately 400 custom home sites located at the northwest corner of Pima Road and Dixileta Road. The neighborhood offers views of Lone Mountain, Pinnacle Peak, and Troon Mountain. Sincuidados means “without care.” True to its name, the community has a laid-back feel, nestled in the tranquil desert and removed from the hustle and bustle of the city. Sincuidados offers a number of recreational opportunities within its gates: hiking, biking and walking trails, tennis courts, a community clubhouse, and an 11-acre desert garden. Over 70% of the neighborhood is dedicated to natural open space.
Homes for sale range in size from approximately 3,000 to over 7,000 square feet and lots vary in size from just under one acre to just under 2 acres.
A handful of championship golf courses are located just minutes away from the community.
Sincuidados falls within the Cave Creek Unified School District. Students attend Lone Mountain Elementary School, Sonoran Trails Middle School and Cactus Shadows High School.
Additional amenities nearby include:
- 5 minutes to grocery shopping and a variety of restaurants at the intersection of Lone Mountain and Scottsdale Road.
- 5 minutes to the intersection of Pima Road and Pinnacle Peak Road, which has retail on 4 corners
- 5 minutes from Pinnacle Peak Park, a city of Scottsdale recreation area
- 15 minutes to the Loop 101 Freeway
- 15 minutes to Scottsdale Healthcare Thompson Peak Hospital
- 20 minutes to Scottsdale Airport
- 45 minutes to Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport
For more information on Sincuidados, contact The Matheson Team by calling (602) 694-3200 today.