One of our most recent Scottsdale homes for sale is a 3 bedroom/ 3.5 bathroom townhome located within the guard-gated community of DC Ranch, just 1/2 mile from The Country Club. With 3 en-suite bedrooms (including 2 master suites) this is a highly desirable floor plan.
The property address is 9270 E. Thompson Peak Parkway Unit #378, Scottsdale, AZ 85255. The list price is $619,000.
If you’re looking to purchase a primary or seasonal home, we can help you find a property that suits your lifestyle and needs. If you’d like to see this townhome, or others in the Scottsdale area, contact The Matheson Team, your Scottsdale real estate experts by calling 602-694-3200 or filling out our contact form below.
This home has mountain and city views and backs-up to one of the many community parks. The outdoor patio with cooking and eating area is perfect for entertaining friends and family.
The home was built in 2001 by Columbia Communities and has over 3,200 square feet of living space.
General home details include:
- 3 bedrooms with ensuites
- 3.5 bathrooms
- 3,219 square feet
- HOA $243.85 monthly for DC Ranch Community and $295 monthly for Columbia homeowners
- 9 foot+ ceilings
- Surround sound throughout
- 2-car attached garage
- Family room with gas fireplace, bar and wine refrigerator
- Eat-in Kitchen
- Travertine, wood and carpet floors
- 33 miles of biking/walking paths
- DC Ranch Community centers include gym, pool, spa, tennis and playgrounds
- 24 hour guard-gated entry
- Optional private membership at The Country Club at DC Ranch or The Silverleaf Club (by separate application and approval)
- Walking distance to Market Street Shopping District
- 5 minutes to 101 Freeway
- 10 minutes to Scottsdale Airport
- 15 minutes to Old Town Scottsdale
- 25 minutes to Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport
- Located within the Scottsdale Unified School District
The Columbia townhomes have their own community pool and spa, just steps away from this unit.
This property is located in one of the best master-planned communities in Scottsdale, close to the 101 Freeway and easy access to everywhere in the Valley.
Be sure to check out The Matheson Team’s other featured homes for sale.
Reach out to us for more information on buying or selling a home in the Scottsdale area, and be sure to stop by our homepage regularly to see whats new!