Pinnacle Peak Country Club, located west of Pima Road on the south side of Thompson Peak Parkway, offers gorgeous desert, mountain, and golf course views. This master-planned community attracts residents of all ages and backgrounds. The community was named after the nearby 3,170-ft. landmark, Pinnacle Peak. The neighborhood is an oasis in the desert of North Scottsdale. Sonoran Desert flora, such as palo verde trees, ironwood trees, ocotillo and saguaros are mixed with olive, pine, palm and eucalyptus trees. Native wildlife species such as gray fox, desert tortoises and quail, make their home in this community.
The neighborhood consists mainly of detached custom homes, built between 1977 and recently. Lot sizes are typically ½ to 1 acre. Many homes for sale back onto the golf course and have views of the McDowell Mountains.
Pinnacle Peak Country Club
The golf course, which winds through the neighborhood, is a tree-lined, walk-able par-72 golf course; not your typical desert layout. It was designed by Dick Turner and is 7,030 yards from the tips. The course has dramatic views, target-golf fairways and bent grass greens. To keep your game in tune, a practice range and manicured putting and chipping area is adjacent to the clubhouse. Pinnacle Peak Country Club is a member-owned club. Membership is not tied to property ownership and is by application.
The community is located in the Paradise Valley Unified School District. School-aged children attend Pinnacle Peak Elementary School, Mountain Trail Middle School and Pinnacle High School.
Additional amenities nearby including:
- Less than ¼ mile east of the neighborhood is a host of retail, restaurants and services at the four corners of Pinnacle Peak Road and Pima Road., as well as 2 major shopping plazas within 1.5 miles to east along Pinnacle Peak Road
- Scottsdale police and fire stations within 2 miles
- Scottsdale Healthcare Thompson Peak Hospital within 4 miles
- 5 minutes to the Loop 101 Freeway
- 10 minutes to Scottsdale Airport
- 35 minutes to Phoenix’s Sky Harbor International Airport
If you’re looking for a homes for sale in a golf course community with easy access to Scottsdale and the larger Phoenix metro area, Pinnacle Peak Country Club is a great place to look for your new home. Call (602) 694-3200 to get started.