Bellasera is an intimate, guard-gated community that was developed by Del Webb between 1998 and 2001. The community is located just south of Lone Mountain Road on the east side of Scottsdale Road. Bellasera offers a tranquil Sonoran Desert setting with scenic views of Lone Mountain. Bellasera has luxurious amenities inside its gates including a clubhouse with a pool, spa, media room, gourmet kitchen, well-equipped fitness center, locker rooms, steam rooms, 3 lighted tennis courts and basketball courts.
There are also nearly 8 miles of multi-use paths throughout the community. Bellasera recently added a dog park – a 10,800 square foot landscaped, fenced and lighted exercise area. The beautifully maintained park has a double entry system. Benches and tables provide an area for residents to socialize while watching their dogs.
This 290-acre community consists of a total of 360 homes. Ten different floor plans range in size from approximately 1,400 to 4,142 square feet. Del Webb devoted nearly 40% of the land to preservation of the desert – as a result, every home for sale in the neighborhood backs onto open desert space.
Bellasera is part of the Cave Creek Unified School District, an “A-rated” school district in which every school is also individually “A-rated”. Students attend Lone Mountain Elementary School, Sonoran Trails Middle School and Cactus Shadows High School.
Other nearby amenities include:
- Minutes from shopping, including a variety of boutiques, restaurants and an AJ’s Fine Foods (grocery and specialty food store.)
- Within 10 minutes of 7 daily fee and private golf courses
- 10 minutes to Pinnacle Peak Trail and recreation area
- 10 -15 minutes to Loop 101 Freeway
- 10 minutes to Scottsdale Healthcare Thompson Peak Hospital
- 15 minutes to Scottsdale Airport
- 40 minutes to Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport
If you’re looking for an intimate community with a tranquil desert setting, contact The Matheson Team for more information on Bellasera.